- Part # S8842
- Size 84″ Diameter 48″-80″ Adjustable Height
- Non conductive, water resistant construction.
- Designed to provide shade and weather protection while working around high voltage lines.
- Umbrella is constructed with an extruded fiberglass frame and wrapped in a Fire Resistant, UV Treated High Visibility Vinyl.
- All points are reinforced with leather to ensure a long life.
- Components are individually cast of a high strength, flexible polyurethane plastic.
- Each umbrella comes with an extension pole which increases the length to 80″, allowing the user to stand under the umbrella.
- Hooks are sewn in 3 distinct positions to allow the user to secure the umbrella while in difficult conditions.
- A High Visibility Fluorescent Yellow Case is included for easy storage.
- Test Apparatus used: HIPOTRONICS High Voltage Insulations Test Set, Model 100 HVT
- Output: 100kV, 50mA + 5kVA/50kV@ 100mA = 5kVA
- Applied Voltage: 20kVAC
- Current Leakage Reading: < .1 mA on each section
- Current Leakage Reading: <. 1mA on each support rod
Voltage (20KVAC) was applied to one section, one support rod and to the top center of the umbrella for 60 seconds. In each case the current leakage reading was < .1 mA.